b2a.ie is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the b2a.ie website. We or Our or Us means b2a.ie Our site means b2a.ie
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to b2a.ie via this website shall be deemed to be the property of b2a.ie and b2a.ie shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
2. information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
3. information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
4. E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with b2a.ie via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present
content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company
and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our
site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email
address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging,
e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming
events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner
contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. considering you for a b2a.ie product;
2. as required by law; and
3. for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also
allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists
it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our
marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your
request, in writing, via email to: supportATb2aDOTie (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed
by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or
promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside b2a.ie. No part of b2a.ie s web site is structured to attract
anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: infoATb2aDOTie (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
b2a.ie is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act , which took effect January 1,2004.
You may receive email from b2a.ie in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
2. Requests for additional information to support your current application
3. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
4. Thanking you for your valued business
5. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
6. Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, b2a.ie has implemented the following guidelines
for email delivery:
1. All emails sent to you by b2a.ie will clearly identify b2a.ie as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@ProFitness.ie firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @b2a.ie or @b2a.ie).
2. Any email from b2a.ie will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
3. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at b2a.ie; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
4. All emails sent to you directly by b2a.ie include valid postal address information in the footer.
5. All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
6. Emails sent to you directly by b2a.ie will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: b2a.ie
Email Address: supportATb2aDOTie
(Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
b2a.ie understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve
any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. b2a.ie and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or
opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We
obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. b2a.ie email
messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can
unsubscribe from receiving future email messages. From time to time, b2a.ie will enter into an arrangement with a third
party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the
third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
1. that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
2. that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
3. that b2a.ie has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of b2a.ie. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATb2aDOTie (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)